Returns And Exchanges Of Goods:
Time for return / exchange: 14 days
Warranty: 12 months (unless the offer states otherwise) - details below
Letter pattern - exchange / return of goods
1. You can return or exchange items purchased from us). Before the return, the seller should be informed about the withdrawal from the contract - by completing and sending a special form to the following address: [email protected] (download at the top section of the website). You have 14 calendar days from receiving the goods to inform the Seller.
2. From the date of submitting the declaration of withdrawal from the contract, you have another 14 calendar days to return the goods. The seller should return the money within 14 days of receiving the declaration of withdrawal from the contract. The seller may refrain from returning the funds until receipt of the item.
3. The returned product should be returned unchanged along with the proof of purchase and the original of the previously completed form to the address of the store (available in the bottom section of the page) with the note RETURN / EXCHANGE.
4. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall not bear the costs of returning the product by the Customer.
5. The customer is responsible for reducing the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
6. If the Customer chose a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional shipping costs incurred by the Customer.
1. The Boropot.com shop, as the Seller, makes every effort to ensure that the offered products are of the highest quality. The customer has the option to advertise products under the manufacturer's warranty or guarantee (if the product has one) - the warranty / guarantee period is 12 months (unless the offer states otherwise).
2. The customer is obliged to notify the Seller about the complaint of the goods immediately after the defect is revealed. Such a notification with customer data, a description of the defect and proof of purchase of a given product should be sent to the e-mail address of the store: [email protected] or by correspondence to the store's address (available in the bottom section of the page) with the note COMPLAINT. We encourage you to use the ready complaint form available for download at the top of the page.
3. A complaint is usually examined within 14 days of its receipt in the correct form. The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer or by telephone contact.
4. Complaints are not subject to mechanical damage and damage caused by negligent or improper use of a given product not in accordance with its intended purpose.
5. If it happens that after receiving the goods, any technical defects are found in it or the shipment has signs of mechanical damage, please contact the Seller, describing the type of damage in detail. Before accepting the shipment from the carrier, you should always check that the packaging has not been damaged in transit. In the event that the packaging of the shipment is damaged or the seals (tapes) are broken, an appropriate report should be prepared in the presence of the carrier. The mentioned protocol will constitute an integral part of the complaint notification. Complaints will not be considered without such a protocol.
If you have any questions, please contact us.